Young children love to roam and see things outside, but traveling in a car with them is no less than a hassle. Car seats are not safe and comfortable for children. Hence, choosing a convertible car seat is essential to ensure babies safety and comfort. In this article, we list the best convertible car seats on the market. It is also mentioned in this article that What are the things you need to keep in mind before buying a convertible car seat?
Why is it important to buy a convertible car seat?
None of us want to take a difficult step unless an accident happens to us. Many parents want to travel with their babies in our arms while traveling in the car. At this moment we forget that we are risking not only our own life but also the life of the newborn baby we are carrying in our arms. Sorry, but I have also seen some parents who put their newborn baby in the front seat too.
How many times have I seen such situations in which children are made to sit in the front seat and that too with their faces towards the mirror? Maybe those parents do this because they think that there is no better driver than them. I have seen how children are made to sit in the back seat without a seat belt and they keep jumping and jumping in the car as if they are in a park. Doing this can not only become a danger to the children. Distract the driver’s attention, which can lead to an accident and maybe none of us want it to happen.
What are the things you need to keep in mind before buying a convertible car seat?
- Consider the size of the vehicle before buying a car seat. If the car is small, a bigger car seat may not be right for it.
- Choose a car seat that matches the extra seat feature provided in the vehicle.
- A convertible car seat should have all the important features to provide safety and comfort to the baby.
- The convertible car seat should not be broken or sharp, it can cause injury to the child.
- Convertible car seat belts should be stretchable so that the baby does not feel tight.
- The material of the convertible car seat should be washable, allowing it to be cleaned when needed.
- Convertible car seats must be declared safe by some credible standard.
- Check that the convertible car seat you are buying is convertible
- Before buying a convertible car seat, check how much it (convertible car seat) weighs. Because most of the time you will use that seat during the journey and you will have to move around by lifting it in your hand. The more weight you lose, the better for you
- If you are buying a convertible car seat for a newborn or a baby with group 0, make sure that it faces backward.
- Check all the necessary pieces for security.
- Check the marks assigned to the security cover – the higher (maximum 5), the better
- Lastly, the reviews of other people who have bought and used that product must be reviewed.
Note – Before you buy a convertible car seat, I would like to tell you that you must keep in mind the age of your baby. It is also very important to do this because the size of the convertible car seat is different for each age of children. You will not be able to fit a 4-year-old in a 1-year-old convertible car seat.
Let us start from here :-
1. Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat & Base: We should always take care of style and safety.Thank you for the nice and fashionable paper baby card. These two essentials combined provide great comfort and safety for young children in every way you decide to take them in. this seat is known for safety and comfort. When our car collides in an accident absorbs the force of the crash collision and stabilizes your child’s ride the rest of the time.
We must know that – Sleek, modern design meets reliable safety with Nuna PIPA’s Infant Car Seat & Base clean look and it has a True Lock safety system.
- Let us know about Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat & Base features:
- True Lock safety system that makes correct installation
- car installation gets easier via European belt path.
- Adaptable to many popular strollers (adapters sold separately)
- 4 – 32 lbs Child weight range.
- 32” inch Child height limit.
- 7.9 lbs Car seat carrier weight.
- 14 lbs Total car seat weight.
- 21” x 17” x 28” inch Car seat dimensions.
- It haveFive-point harness.
2. Baby Grow & Go 2-in-1 Convertible Gray Baby Car Seat: This convertible baby car seat from Baby Grow is certified by European Safety Standards. It is a luxurious and lightweight designed car seat, which can provide comfort and protection to the head, neck, and back of the child while traveling. Its soft padding makes it comfortable for kids to sit on.
Let us know about Baby Grow & Go 2-in-1 Convertible Gray Baby Car Seat features
- This convertible premium baby car seat can be used in the rear-facing position up to the age of 2.
- This convertible baby car seat can be used in the front-facing position for children aged 2-5 years.
- It can handle weight up to 18 kg.
- It can be tilted up to 3 positions and can be adjusted according to the age of the child.
- Available with a 5 point safety belt.
- 53 x 38 x 72 Cm Item Dimensions LxWxH
- It is easy to get the baby in and out of this seat.
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Material
- 5 Kilograms Item Weight
3. R for Rabbit Convertible Baby Car Seat: This Convertible baby car seat is certified under European Safety Standards. This convertible baby car seat, which looks great to look at, is also top in terms of the child’s comfort. Let’s know its other features.
Let us know about R for Rabbit Convertible Baby Car Seat Features:
- This car seat comes with a 5 point harness system.
- The design of this seat is very comfortable for the child.
- Its three positions can be changed to keep the baby in a comfortable position during the journey.
- It can handle 10 kg in rear facing and 18-25 kg in front facing.
- The color of this convertible baby car seat in red and black is very attractive.
- 75.8 x 49.2 x 45.4 Cm Item Dimensions LxWxH.
- 7.72 Kg Item Weight.
4. Graco Extend2Fit :
But the American Academy recommends re-facing children until they are at least 2 years old, which is a feature you may want to use. This convertible car seat from Graco makes it especially easy.
Let us know about Graco Extend2Fit features:
- An expansion panel that provides 5 seats adds legroom when the seat is tilted back into one of its six recline positions. That way parents don’t have to worry about squeezing a child’s legs when they are placed backwards. Plus, this seat adjusts rear-facing by 50 pounds,.
- compared to the standard 40 pounds.
- 22.1 x 19.2 x 25.2 inches Item Dimensions LxWxH
- Forward Facing.
- Rear Facing Orientation.
- Latch Installation Type
5. Maxi-Cosi 85: More an armchair than a car seat, the Pria 85 is an ultra-comfy solution that will last well into your toddler days. The number “85” in the title? The weight of this seat can accommodate most convertible car seats out there (does not include convertible/booster combinations). It comes with some large padding, as well as an AirProtect cushion around the head area for added side-impact protection.
Let us know about Maxi-Cosi 85 features:
- Not only is the fabric padded, but the car seat can also be taken out of the frame without having to be uninstalled. Because it is washer and dryer safe, it is one of the easiest seats to keep clean.
- Weight class: 14 to 85 pounds.
6. LuvLap 4 in 1 Infant/Baby Car Seat:
LoveLap is a leading manufacturer of baby products. Apart from the car, this baby car seat can be used in three ways outside as well. It can be used as a carry cot, rocker and feeding chair.
Let us know about LuvLap 4 in 1 Infant/Baby Car Seat features:
- This baby car seat can be mounted in the car with both front and rear facing.
- This product from LoveLap is suitable for children up to the age of 3.
- This baby car seat can protect the baby from the top and both sides.
- This baby car seat comes with 5 safety points.
- It’s easy to get kids in and out of this baby car seat.
- The height of this baby car seat can be adjusted as per the requirement.
- Certified by European safety standards.
- This baby car seat comes with padded side pads and allows the baby to travel comfortably.
- Available in 5 attractive colours.
All these Convertible Car Seat is the Best Convertible Car Seat. I hope by reading this article you must have come to know which are the Best Convertible Car Seat, What are the things you need to keep in mind before buying a convertible car seat and Why is it important to buy a convertible car seat.